Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members

Can we post bloody picture's LOL?;).

Just go through one of the copious halibut threads....... I strongly suggest you don't ;)

But I'll look if that makes a difference..

id like to Also throw my name in the ring for any available spots left on such an exciting offer, never caught a halibut... or even targeted one... any tides left?

YES i have some spots open on the beginning of march 9 10,12,13 now we have to pray a march 1 opening ........ thanks to everyone one so far who have contacted me good times.....

Wolf

For those who have booked, here's a small clip of what to expect....Good times.

[rZoljwpf2hk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZoljwpf2hk

I know Wolf could probably be considered a 'warrior' however when you arrive at his dock, don't be disappointed ..... this is in fact not his boat ! I never asked him but maybe this is the one he uses on his vacation cruises :)

IMG_4360res warriorb.jpg

These however are a few photos I also took on our 'forum' trip last Spring while fishing with Roy .....

IMG_4321tied.jpgIMG_4329landing.jpgIMG_4339set up.jpgIMG_4343measure.jpgIMG_4345res.jpgIMG_4371filletres.jpg

Heres our slayfest with Roy last year on this special. The guy is a straight up hali slayer.

YES this thing I do is to promote SVIAC and the protection of all sportfisherman rights SVIAC needs your support as they work hard for everyone involved. and to get sportfish BC guys out fishing always a good time and have met some really neat people ....
have few spots left let me know of any interest guys

thanks Wolf

I hate your blue (looks black on the water) Scotsmen wolf its difficult to see at a distance. Orange is the way to go unless your trying to be stealth.

GDW, you must not be very bright because there's nothing stealth about the rather large boat attached to that blue Scotsmen?

LOL LOL
well if you cant see a 26 ft boat oh well btw its called the bluewolf so got a blue scotsman sorry you hate it but its for me not you... LOL

And at the time it was on special....to me it does the job..

wolf

We took Roy up on this offer last year. Weren't gone from the dock long and this....

u5etume8.jpg

Haha im not calling anyone out I just don't like the scotsmens that blend in with the water. I can see the boat but I like to know from as far away as possible whose on anchor and whose not so I can stay away.

Those pictures just reminded me of the couple guys who use dark balls I always get fooled thinking a humps free just a drifter by it then you run over and nope their on anchor - find somewhere else. Not asking Wolf to change but hopefully the next guy picking a ball will go with orange.

AGAIN FOR THE 2015....

[h=2]Halibut trips for sportfishing b.c. Members[/h]
AGAIN THIS YEAR I WILL OFFER WHAT I DID LAST YEAR FOR SPORTFISHNG BC MEMBERS ONLY!!!!!!.WHAT SEEMS TO BE LOOKING LIKE ANOTHER MARCH OPENING,

LAST YEAR WAS A GREAT SUCCESS ESPECIALLY MEETING MEMBERS ON THIS SITE. IT WAS TRUELY A BLAST AND GOOD LAUGHS AS WELL.

SO SAME AS LAST YEAR IT WILL BE 6 HOURS OF FISHING FOR MY HALF DAY RATE OF 450.00 DIVIDED UP BY 4 PEOPLE THATS JUST OVER A 100 BUCKS AND CHANGE, THIS SPECIAL IS FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH AND FOR SPORTFISHNG MEMBERS ONLY, LAST YEAR IT DEFINATLLY BOOKED FAST.

WHAT YOU WILL GET IS THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SAFE TECHNIQUES FOR ANCHORING,
HALIBUT SET UP OF GEAR, ETC. AND ILL BE PUTTING CRAB TRAPS OUT AS WELL. THIS IS A FISHING EXPERIENCE TO LEARN AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME HALIBUT.

I WOULD ASK OF YOU TO DO ONE THING AND BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE CAUSE!!!!!! BECOME A MEMBER IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY TO THE;
SOUTH VANCOUVER ISLAND ANGLERS COALITION SOCIETY .

AND SUPPORT THE GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED INSURING WE CAN FISH IF IT WASNT FOR THEM WE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO DO THIS.

HERE IS THE LINK PLEASE SUPPORT .
from here http://anglerscoalition.com/?page_id=235

THERE IS LIMITED SPOTS(TIDES/CURRENTS AVAILABLE) SO BOOK NOW , LOOK VERY FORWARD TO YET MEETING NEW AND HOPEFULLY OLD FRIENDS THANKS.

GIVE ME A CALL AT 250-704-9653 OR EMAIL ME AT INFO@BLUEWOLFCHARTERS.COM

WOLF (ROY)

Chat soon guys and thanks for the support to the coalition........

look forward to another good year

Did this trip with Roy and a couple of friends two years back and picked up a couple of good Hali fishing tips and we each got a Hali the largest of which was 50lbs.

Back