Halibut fishing

S

sturgeon

Hi...i'm new to the chat group...looking to travel to BC this summer to do some halibut fishing, thought someone might be able to give us some tips as to where is the best place to go and what time of the year....thanks.

All dependant on your budget and your boat access. If the sky's the limit, then I would recomend Tasu, Kano Inlet on Hippa in the Queen Charlotte Islands. If you can scratch up enough for a day charter, I would head to Tofino/Uc. a charter a boat for a day. Look around on the net there is tons of info on the subject.

All dependant on your budget and your boat access. If the sky's the limit, then I would recomend Tasu, Kano Inlet on Hippa in the Queen Charlotte Islands. If you can scratch up enough for a day charter, I would head to Tofino/Uc. a charter a boat for a day. Look around on the net there is tons of info on the subject.

Back