Guy Selling Crab on Craigslist

Keep calling it in instead of posting it. No it is called lack of officers and funding. Blame Ottawa and it's managers and finance department. This our area in 17 , so I will contact our enforcement head today sometime.

The Co's up here pretty good. Just not enough of them! FYI the press aren't going to care.

Time to give the office workers and managers some field time. For a Department that claims personnel poverty they sure have a lot of people with impressive sounding titles and no doubt the wage packages to go along with those titles.

Hats off though to those who still do go out in the field but it pretty much stops there IMO.

I am sure it is being watched. I will say this though having it on public forum for all to see doesn't really help. Just like Facebook etc. You want to catch those guys keep reporting and keep it off social media forums etc.

Our CO in charge if this area has come to our SFAC meetings before. Well aware of what they look at.:rolleyes: My point is it take a minute or so to call it in. Facebook and forums don't do anything that is my point.

Facebook and forums don't do anything

I disagree, some facebook posts resulted in over 100 calls to DFO on one post that was brought up during our SFAC meeting. It lit a fire under DFO's asss.

There advice to us because of some legal investigation mubo jumbo is to take screenshots and links and email to that them. Then they can start an investigation. They apparently can't just go and do it themselves.

DFO.ORR-ONS.MPO@dfo-mpo.gc.ca

Keep it up, public shaming works, both for buyers and sellers. If it’s being reported and nothing happens it never hurts to take it to the next level and info the Minister. People are being paid by us taxpayers to do a job, if it’s under investigation they should be able to disclose it to you, if it’s being done legally they should also be be able to give you that feedback and remove any doubt it’s being dealt with!

Back