Gun Control in US and Canada

If they can't get their hands on a gun, they can't kill. Wrong, wrong, and wrong! A person can kill with bare hands or whatever implement that is available. Gun is just a word expanded on by the antis. Guns do not kill unless held by humans.
I'd like my odds much better when faced with bare hands or some other implement. I can still run faster and farther than most guys but I can't outrun a bullet.

A bullet is a bullet...guns don't kill people---bullets do.

It's a matter of semantics as to arguing over what kind of gun will do the most killing.

It's not the gun I'm worried about..it's the guy behind it with his finger on the trigger.

Looks like guns are here to stay...legal or not.

Something's got be done about the mindset of people in these times.

Texas is a conceal and carry state. The two guys in the most recent shooting were not supposed to be on campus
with a concealed firearm...but that didn't stop 'em.

And you can't really tell who's packing or not if the guns are concealed anyway.

You can declare anywhere a gun-free zone but it won't stop those who could care less.

Responsibility/accountability comes packaged with rights and priveleges.......but in this day and age none of the shooters seem to give a damn about the outcome to themselves...

Their anger and emotion supercedes everything else.

Well Seafever sometimes what we say shoots through the air and nothing is observed. But that said I did say this thread should make 60 pages and I will keep working it.:)

Yeah...o.k.....

Most of these mass shooters the modus operandi is the same.......take out a whole bunch of people and then commit suicide.

They planned it for quite awhile in some cases.

How the heck is it that a guy could be walking around for months,knowing that at a point in the very near future he is going to put a bullet through his own brain after putting bullets in a lot of others first........and still appear "normal" to those around him?

When you look at the babble of monkeys running this country????? Need you ask?

Yeah...o.k.....

Most of these mass shooters the modus operandi is the same.......take out a whole bunch of people and then commit suicide.

They planned it for quite awhile in some cases.

How the heck is it that a guy could be walking around for months,knowing that at a point in the very near future he is going to put a bullet through his own brain after putting bullets in a lot of others first........and still appear "normal" to those around him?

Well......as we speak, somewhere in Canada or the USA there are girls bound and gagged in basements, children being secretly sexually abused, people being stalked for eventual execution, serial killers roaming silently searching like sharks for the next kill. There are hundreds of people right now who do not know that in a short while they will be staring into the face of one of these monsters.
They will be tomorrow's news and the next day's and the next day's......

All the while these maniacs will pass among them and these victims will not have the slightest inkling that they themselves are in the cross-hairs...

Is it time to give this thread last rites?

If so::-

" Veni vidi vici...e pluribus unum...un caveat emptor...benicio del toro...fetuccini scampini..""

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it time to give this thread last rites?

If so::-

" Veni vidi vici...e pluribus unum...un caveat emptor...benicio del toro...fetuccini scampini..""
Not until we shoot it with our hand guns and/or blast it with multiple rounds from an assault style rifle that could theoretically be used to hunt.
;)

I am not sure we can get another six pages out of this, I think the bait has gone stale.

I was watching Piers Morgan again last night......this episode was Newt Gingrich and "Gun Girls"..

The girls and Gingrich both made some good points (when they could get a word in edgewise).

Piers immediately launched into his "let's ban AR-15's" mode", as if banning Ar-15's is going to solve the crap-heap of problems about guns here there and everywhere.....

Earth To Piers:- As you may have noticed in the plentiful YouTube videos available......a semi-automatic or even a revolver can be fired with blistering repetitive speed......and it doesn't take any time at all to pop a fresh clip in the magazine really. A guy armed with a duffelbag full of revolvers and pistols and spare clips can do a lot of damage. Sure, shooters of late have used the AR-15.......but in mass shootings before that it wasn't a factor.

There are plenty of guns around that are on a par with the AR-15.

You have to give Piers points, he has more balls than brains. Living in the USA coming from the UK and calling his hosts stupid. They might be stupid in many ways but they sure love kicking butt and I think he has exposed his.

I was watching Piers Morgan again last night......this episode was Newt Gingrich and "Gun Girls"..

The girls and Gingrich both made some good points (when they could get a word in edgewise).

Piers immediately launched into his "let's ban AR-15's" mode", as if banning Ar-15's is going to solve the crap-heap of problems about guns here there and everywhere.....

Earth To Piers:- As you may have noticed in the plentiful YouTube videos available......a semi-automatic or even a revolver can be fired with blistering repetitive speed......and it doesn't take any time at all to pop a fresh clip in the magazine really. A guy armed with a duffelbag full of revolvers and pistols and spare clips can do a lot of damage. Sure, shooters of late have used the AR-15.......but in mass shootings before that it wasn't a factor.

There are plenty of guns around that are on a par with the AR-15.

Back