Guides Stay & Eat for Free WCVI !!!!

MyEscape

Yes it is true Rodgers Fishing Lodge welcomes all professional guides during the 2012 season who would like to book their guest accommodations with us will receive free meals and moorage at the lodge as well as special pricing for their guests. Only requirement is you "the guide" must stay on his or her own boat but you still have full use of all the lodges facilities. Including hot tub, social areas, showers, wifi, bait sales etc.

However I must mention prime booking times during July and August are already booked to capacity so don't delay to avoid disappointment.

Cheers Kevin

ps This also can be combined with our Halibut Express Deal May 15th to June 30th a great way for your clients to save $$$

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kev:

So how much is it per person during that May and June offer?, and does that extend into the off peak into September?

Cheers, Doug

I found the other post "Hali Express" and a buck and a quarter a day for room and board. Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you have the price right @ $125 per night inclusive May 15th to June 30th and we will also offering the same promo for September for Coho/ Chinook fishing as Hali may be closed by then ????

Cheers ME

Back