Guides get the green light

Did my first trip of the year this morning. Long term clients. We all wore masks, hand sanitizer, lysol wipes and cleaner on board. Out again this Sat and Sun. It is weird but still worth it for all of us on the boat today.

Did my first trip of the year this morning. Long term clients. We all wore masks, hand sanitizer, lysol wipes and cleaner on board. Out again this Sat and Sun. It is weird but still worth it for all of us on the boat today.

Where are you out of?

Profisher operates Sooke Salmon Charters, Chuck

Notified yesterday our charter out of Winter Harbour is a go. Obviously I'm happy I can get at least one of my annual summer events in, but equally happy that this and other small coastal communities have a chance to salvage the key part of their season. So much of their annual income is compressed into just two or three months.

Yes fishing out of Sooke. Todays crew were 2 Sooke locals and a girlfriend of one of them from Metchosin. There were 2-3 other guides out today as well. Mostly fishing for halibut...we did boh salmon and hali.

Nice to see another outfit doing things right. Most i've seen on social medial are doing none of that.

Back