Great deal on crabs

Striper Sniper

Hey guys, seeing as I bought more than my share I will share this with you guys........

Just got back from Superstore in Courtenay where they had advertised "small" live crab for $4.98 per lb. Well as it turns out the supplier must have screwed up and most of the crab are actually well over 2 pounds which makes them large crabs. I purchased six and they were all over 2 pounds and averaged $11 for the smallest to $14 for the largest.........

Nice clean crabs from Ucluelet area.

SS

Are they hard shelled? Just wondering as I got one from POJO's live and I never touched it till I got it home and guess what...

Just might have to go have a look tomorrow... sound really good compared to launching the boat and "maybe" getting a feed

Picked up two beauties yesterday.... 2 1/4 lbs and 2 1/8th lbs. Over 8 " across the shells. I made the fish dude rummage through them to make sure they were hardshell.

One crab cooked last night, wok stir-fried in peanut oil, garlic and scallions. Complimented by an Asian cucumber, bean sprout and ginger salad with brown rice.

Tonight , plain old boiled crab salad.....Wunnerful!!!!!!

Back