Grady White For Sale

Saltwater Cowboy

2004 Grady White 209 escape Center Console with 200hp Yamaha four stroke 175hrs, 8hp yamaha kicker wired up to the console for key start and throttle control plus power tilt. Bimini top with full isiglass enclosure for the whole front and side of boat and a drop canvas angled behind the motor. Can be fished out of with full fron at side canvas up and still walk around to from fish lockers at full height. Furuno GPS/Chartplotter/Fishfinder, VHF, Jensen CD player and 4 speakers. Wired for scotty electric downriggers. 2004 Tandem Axle bunk trailer with surge brakes. Great fishing machine, and fuel efficient! All cushions including bow cushions up front for the family cruising days. Livewell, hydraulic steering, SS prop. One owner and in great shape! If you love to fish this is your boat! All maintenance performed at Parker Marine.

$62,900 obo.

Email for pics. Brook

Final price reduction before going to bed for the winter and re-appearing in the spring. Great deal on a great boat! $55,000!

SWC

Price reduced for the final time or she stays with me as I'm losing my shirt on this one! $45,900

SWC

Not yet but I'm shocked that it hasn't at this price it's virtualy half price for a boat that has 200 hours. Twice now I've had people's financing fall through otherwise it would be sold! Needs to go to a good home with fishy dreams!!

SWC

Back on the market again!! What's with wives shutting down a husbands dream? The last guy was so stoked only to have his heart broken!

SWC $45,900 unreal price!

I do the Fishing, God does the Catching!

Back