Good work Wolf

Tailspin

You are now officially the luckiest s.o.b on the south island. Didn't see ya today for the last day in the grease pit! Good luck on your new endevours you lucky *******. That 24 is on order from Creston and will be delivered soon. Anyway see ya soon, let me know how you do on the flatties on tues. Im goin out on mon. to the spot i have told you about with Scott. About those 3's, 2 Stroke!!!!!!

Yes maddog it was my last day ot work 10 years of working there down the tubes damn liberal government and there privation policies oh well guess ill just have to go fishing all summer damn dont know if ill be able to handle it sucks to be me. thank you for your support. wolf

Yes maddog it was my last day ot work 10 years of working there down the tubes damn liberal government and there privation policies oh well guess ill just have to go fishing all summer damn dont know if ill be able to handle it sucks to be me. thank you for your support. wolf

Way too go wolf i know were gonna miss ya down her.Hopefully you'll have lots of time too serve me up a hali as well.Good luck too you and smithson's,another good year about too heat up!

Way too go wolf i know were gonna miss ya down her.Hopefully you'll have lots of time too serve me up a hali as well.Good luck too you and smithson's,another good year about too heat up!

Thanks guys it means alot take care see you soon Wolf

Thanks guys it means alot take care see you soon Wolf

Back