Good bye doom and gloom

dmurph

As the title says, just loving all the recent great reports and story’s of families getting out and having a great time fishing. Lots of new adventures and new techniques going around, and lots of spots once considered barren for many years are fishing great. My family had a recent trip up the Sunshine Coast which was knew to us and we jigged our first salmons and fiqured our a back eddy spot that produced fish on many passes in, but was a little sketchy getting into. All the talk of great fishing off the west coast off shore and Georgia Strait has me fired up for my next trip out. Any ways a nice change from the gloom.

Positive Mental Attitude.

Some people are just miserable. Their cup is always half empty, they have one but want two, constantly dissatisfied. When in reality we are all truly blessed to be able to go out fishing, in a beautiful part of the world, in a fantastic country. Life is good man. Catching a fish or two while out there? Just makes it even better.

Positive Mental Attitude.

Some people are just miserable. Their cup is always half empty, they have one but want two, constantly dissatisfied. When in reality we are all truly blessed to be able to go out fishing, in a beautiful part of the world, in a fantastic country. Life is good man. Catching a fish or two.

+1.
If in life you find your "cup is only half full" then do something about it and fill it back up to the rim! We each own our level of happiness.

I took 6 guys out, over 2 days this last weekend and they had a blast. I told them earlier that it might be too windy to fish and even if we could get out, that we might not get into the fish.

After two beautiful mornings, losing 3 big springs, releasing several under-size fish, releasing wild coho, releasing dogfish and boating 6 smaller springs, they all said "best fishing day ever!" Whether being glad or sad, so much of a good life is just managing our expectations.

Back