Gold River boat launch

I saw a well known poacher American out there last week. He stays for 2 months per year at Tuta Marina and sells his catch in Washington. Tinman. We reported him to DFO. American residents cannot obtain fishing licenses so he is fishing illegally, just like he catches more than his 10 per year as he is usually fishing alone. Americans coming up and fishing illegally is happening for sure, just be sure to report the boats with no registration or WA on them. Have not heard anything about tires being slashed though in GR.

Unfortunately you have this all wrong, "Tinman" only stays a month at Tuta every single year the same dates. And he is from the lower mainland he is not American. He is a retired tradesman, and a very nice man.

Now I can't say what he does or doesn't do with his fish when he gets home to the lower mainland. I don't think he is type of guy to try to sell his fish for profit as I finished off his boat and he does not poach.

GR launch will ask you if you’re from BC. They asked us both trips. If you’ve got Alta plates they’ll probably ask you where you’re from. Not sure what they’ll do but my guess is they might not allow you to launch. Now, just because you’ve got Alta plates doesn’t mean you don’t live in BC....right.

True story, i might just rip it to Tuta or ill get my cousin to toss it in.

Back