Girls Vs Dad Ice Fishing Challenge

FishDoc

Ice Fishing with my Daughters this year for the first time of the 2018-19 season and they decided we needed to have a little challenge. The two of them with JawJackers against The Fishing Doc Dad. Watch and you'll see who wins. My oldest daughter just seems to have all the luck. Where ever we drop her JawJacker seems to be the hot hole catching more fish and bigger fish than anyone else. We will see if her streak continues in future videos.

Keep the comments coming I love hearing what you guys think, questions and comments for future adventures of things to test out! I like doing fishing experiments as well so if you want me to set some up give me a Hypothesis to test out on the water!

what lake are you at?

I've been chastised too many times for sharing the names of these tiny lakes on the internet so I don't make a habit of sharing on public forum. If people private message me I'll generally help them out.

Great video's keep them coming

Thanks sounds good and thanks for the ice report. I know some warmer temps are coming. I'll be off again next week and hoping to get out and do some fishing. Most lakes at decent elevation over 1000 meters have frozen up good this last week. So lots more options to fish out there. Kane Valley is all frozen up. Roche Lake Park all frozen and many other areas. Up By 100 mile house everything even the bigger lakes are just about good to go as well I heard today.

Back