Gibbs Leader Board - I am dumb

SaltyAlice

Here’s the (potentially) dumbest question of the day: how do you use the Gibbs Delta foam leader board?

I am trying to get away from too much gear jammed together in my tackle box and lines with memory caused by using straws to organize leaders.

Maybe I am overthinking the leaderboard but I’m tying up near lines for it and want everything to be Bristol.

Unless I'm missing something u just set the hook in the top edge of the foam and wrap your line around it...
Allot of people including myself dont
necessarily like what it does to the line putting a kink in every 5 inches or so.
A solution using pool noodles.
Cheap and no kinks...;)

Unless I'm missing something u just set the hook in the top edge of the foam and wrap your line around it...
Allot of people including myself dont
necessarily like what it does to the line putting a kink in every 5 inches or so.
A solution using pool noodles.
Cheap and no kinks...;)

Put swivel in the slit first then wrap hook goes in last but as others have said it kinks up your line pool noodles don't but take up more space

Put swivel in the slit first then wrap hook goes in last but as others have said it kinks up your line pool noodles don't but take up more space

I'd cut the pool floaties of various colors into small space saving manageable sizes to accommodate the laterally challenged
Nautical hosts......:p

I use something similar. They stack better than pool noodles. From my steelheading days

Back