get a lot of snow...?

G

green_6

well it's saterday morning here in nanoose bay and ther is about 15 inches of snow on the ground.Hows it elsewhere on the island for snow..?time to lock the hubs

Got about 6 inches over here in Errington.....green
My sister in Saskatoon sent a pic.of their thermometer this
morning and it was at -30 I guess the snow isnt bad.....I can go fishing without an ice auger..

morning and it was at -30 I guess the snow isnt bad.....I can go fishing without an ice auger..

Hey Green, what part of Nanoose do ya live in?? Was through there today on the way to the flow and only noticed about 4 inches in total.

Hey Green, what part of Nanoose do ya live in?? Was through there today on the way to the flow and only noticed about 4 inches in total.

Back