Garmin Panoptix PS30 Down Looking Transducer-$1200.00

Burningcash

The transom mount Panoptix PS30 transducer brings three additional features to Garmin’s “All Seeing Sonar”. These features in the PS30 are LiveVu Down which provides real time moving sonar images that allow you to see target and bait fish swimming either away from or towards your boat, and get this, even your lure. The next feature that the PS30 delivers is RealVu 3D Down, which allows you to view the history of one transducer sweep while your boat is stationary, and lastly RealVu 3D Historical is a feature that is used to locate fish while your boat is moving. It shows the entire water column you have passed over from the bottom to the tip in 3D including all of the fish in the column. The revolutionary Panoptix technology that Garmin is offering in the PS30 transducer is unlike anything else on the water. You can now see the fish you are targeting and make a presentation that is visible to them and to you as well, greatly increasing your chances of success.

used only couple months then sold boat and kept transducer thinking I’d install on another boat.

@MadJigga

have you used this yet? wondering how deep it can shoot and still be legible. my unit is compatible but with me fishing well over 200 ‘ all season i just don’t know if it’s worth it

@MadJigga

have you used this yet? wondering how deep it can shoot and still be legible. my unit is compatible but with me fishing well over 200 ‘ all season i just don’t know if it’s worth it
Haven’t installed it yet. I’m down in Vic. My fishing is generally shallower than 200’. On a garmin s website they claim accuracy to 200’ so I’m not sure this is the sounder for you.

Back