Garmin chartplotters on sale

Yes they are. I believe it’s a Radio world that is the parent company. I have the 942xs touch and it’s a great unit. Have also had one of the 75 series and also very good.

do you mind telling me what transducer you are using?

For the 75 series I just used the one it came with. It was really good and a huge leap forward from my Lowrance Elite.
I have the 94xs Touch along with the 1242 xsv Touch. I got the Airmar B175HW after lots of research and comments from other members . Called Airmar too. A few other guys on here have the same transducer. Not cheap and does work very well but not sure it is worth all the money and the 3 1/2" hole in the boat!

I have the 94SV w/stock transducer which is chirp/side/bottom imaging ,about 8" long mounted on my transom and it works very well.

These are on sale at Radio World and GPS Central.

View attachment 52700
Anyone knows the difference between 75cv and 75sv? I checked the specs of both products on the website and they looked pretty identical except for the SV That seemed to have the auto-contour scanning capability. What else do you get for $90 more? Also, would you use the in-the-box transducer for our type of salmon fishing?

They all seem to come with LakeVü for charts. Will those work here on the coast or do you need to drop another $300 for the blue charts?

Back