Fundraising Idea for Enhancement - SFBC FIGHT CLUB!!

Osama Bin Hopper

No jokes, this could work!!

We all have a guy or two we'd like to take a whack at on here... So lets do it and make some money for a good cause!! Maybe bury the hatchet for a few at the same time.

Have a couple different fistfights, charge some admission and donate it to the cause! No ones fishing and everyones bitching so... lets do it!!

Lets have 3 different scraps per shindig - it will be great.

Lets see who calls out who...

I've got a fan or two and am a fan or two so I'll go in the first one no issues!!! Lets raise some coin!!!

I'd like to request a live feed for this event, please and thank you!

[9yjoGkCoIys] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yjoGkCoIys

I will break the ice with some suggestions...

Profisher vs Wolf
Fish Assassin vs Dogbreath
Lorne vs Reaper
Charlie vs. Dave
Englishman vs. Birdsnest
Admin vs Holmes

What a fight card! New Years Day sound good??:D

Admin vs Holmes

That might not be fair..... Holmes has nothing to lose but I would doubt Admin would hazzard his striking good looks :D

Can't we all just get along.................:).

I feel for Lorne as his name might pop up for quite a few matches. I heard he trained hard for his goat hunt so he might still be in shape:p:D.

I request that there be a weigh in before to make sure we are both in the same weight class! :)

How about a SPBC fishing derby. For members only...$100.00 each to enter. Prize..strictly bragging rights as that years champ. Maybe someone could get a trophy made for free. ALL monies to salmon enhancement. Hey they rough it for no prizes on Mantracker for 2 days and just for bragging rights..I think we could fish for the cause and just bragging rights.

How about a SPBC fishing derby. For members only...$100.00 each to enter. Prize..strictly bragging rights as that years champ. Maybe someone could get a trophy made for free. ALL monies to salmon enhancement. Hey they rough it for no prizes on Mantracker for 2 days and just for bragging rights..I think we could fish for the cause and just bragging rights.

Either the fights or the derby I say we get a belt made up. You know like this but with SFBC engraved on it...........

ufc-belt.jpg

Show up at your local launch wearing that and everyone will know who the high roller really is lol:D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the belt idea!!

Either the fights or the derby I say we get a belt made up. You know like this but with SFBC engraved on it...........

ufc-belt.jpg

Show up at your local launch wearing that and everyone will know who the high roller really is lol:D.

If this really catches on.... maybe we can get some celebs in there:
Mike Mitchell vs. Gary Cooper
Pendlington vs. Mariko Izumi

Start a different thread for that ****!!

Let's fight!! LOL!!

I'll take on Fish4All no matter what he ways! And I come in a a measly 165lbs of Jewish fury even when wet!!!

Lorne will be a busy guy for sure - I think hes gonna have to go with Tofino, Searun and a couple more... and Lornes got some pounds.

All proceeds to Alexandra Morton so Birdsnest will be more motivated to destroy his opponent!!

I'm just trying to raise money for a good cause!

Mike Mitchell and Gary Cooper as a tag team vs The Dimestore fishermen.... With a ring run (saunter) by Wolfie and Lastchance... The Dimestore guys would get demolished

That I would pay to see

Hell.... GC vs Osama on the QCL grounds... (or has that been fixed?):D

[QUOTE Hell.... GC vs Osama on the QCL grounds... (or has that been fixed?):D[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Its all to raise money for a good cause!!!

Fixed as it gets!!! LOL!! ******' Dan.

Sumo

Hey so it's all in good fun why not get those big butt heavy sumo suits to battle it out . Lol

I know it’s off the table but I think Mariko with a more suitable opponent in a bra and panties match might outstrip the proceeds we could raise in some of these other matches.

Maybe at least consider her for the undercard. And as for the rest of us…I’m thinking we need to keep our shirts on! Just sayin....

Can't we all just get along.................:).

I feel for Lorne as his name might pop up for quite a few matches. I heard he trained hard for his goat hunt so he might still be in shape:p:D.

Dont feel bad! Id much rather tell people what i think of them publicly, then behind there backs like many i know! And yes I would not mind punching a few in the face for a good cause or bad cause. Hell id do it for no cause.

Lorne

I know it’s off the table but I think Mariko with a more suitable opponent in a bra and panties match might outstrip the proceeds we could raise in some of these other matches.

Maybe at least consider her for the undercard. And as for the rest of us…I’m thinking we need to keep our shirts on! Just sayin....

Toss Eva Shockey in there

Back