French Creek

N

nick

I was out last weekend trolling for feeders,And watching 3 other boats take fish in the same area.They said they were using needlefish hootchies.But i forgot to ask what color does anyone have any idea? Iwas thinking of going this weekend again.Thanks

Make that a 4" Needlefish Hootchie-any Hootchie 6" ain't no Needlefish.
Also Blue/Green is just as as good or better-don't be afraid to cut the lure down some either.

that's why there's a warranty!

Also Blue/Green is just as as good or better-don't be afraid to cut the lure down some either.

A 6 inch Hootchie isn't a Needlefish Robert-anyone ever associated with the Commercial Troll fishery knows that.

Those guys 2 Radiant can make up all the BS names for things they want-Cop Car this/Peanut Butter that but that doesn't mean they are using the proper names it means they have little experience/education-just like the people who shill for them constantly on the net.

A 6 inch Hootchie isn't a Needlefish Robert-anyone ever associated with the Commercial Troll fishery knows that.

Those guys 2 Radiant can make up all the BS names for things they want-Cop Car this/Peanut Butter that but that doesn't mean they are using the proper names it means they have little experience/education-just like the people who shill for them constantly on the net.

Ya nick,

I've found that these new ultra violet hootchies have been working good. The names are purple haze, jellyfish, and glow below. Don't be fooled if they look clear, the mix of u.v. light and these bad boys make a purple glow in the dart lure that will work at depth beyond 250 feet. I think the needlefish thing you were wondering about is called a sqirt. Usually this time of year you want to represent a large profile due to the spawning herring the winters are chasing.

Good luck,
Buhda

Ya nick,

I've found that these new ultra violet hootchies have been working good. The names are purple haze, jellyfish, and glow below. Don't be fooled if they look clear, the mix of u.v. light and these bad boys make a purple glow in the dart lure that will work at depth beyond 250 feet. I think the needlefish thing you were wondering about is called a sqirt. Usually this time of year you want to represent a large profile due to the spawning herring the winters are chasing.

Good luck,
Buhda

Ya nick,

Good luck,
Buhda

Well Robert Yes I do know the proper names of the different Hootchy sizes-I can spell 'em all.

Octopus, Needlefish, Squirt I own 'em all and I don't need some amateur who imports cheap copies from China and invents nonsensical names for his product to tell me different.

If you'd like to see what real Hootchies look like try here
http://tinyurl.com/72pe
Yamash!ta is the company that invented Hootchies long ago.

Well Robert Yes I do know the proper names of the different Hootchy sizes-I can spell 'em all.

Octopus, Needlefish, Squirt I own 'em all and I don't need some amateur who imports cheap copies from China and invents nonsensical names for his product to tell me different.

Back