Free frozen salmon and prawns

blake_a

Due to moving around a bunch the last couple of years I have 1,2 and 3 year old salmon and prawns in my freezer that I will not be able to use up.

There are 10-15 pieces of fish and about 4-5 Tupperware containers of prawns.

The salmon is all chinook or coho caught trolling at French Creek and the prawns from near Nanaimo or Ballenas.

I'm hoping someone can take it and use some for smoking/eating and maybe the older stuff for crab bait, etc.

Located in Qualicum

PM me if you can help me out

Due to moving around a bunch the last couple of years I have 1,2 and 3 year old salmon and prawns in my freezer that I will not be able to use up.

The salmon is all chinook or coho caught trolling at French Creek and the prawns from near Nanaimo or Ballenas.

I'm hoping someone can take it and use some for smoking/eating and maybe the older stuff for crab bait, etc.

Located in Qualicum

Located in Qualicum

I will be in Q Beach tomorrow. PM me with details if you still have the stuff.

Located in Qualicum

I am in Qualicum and can come and get them now

Located in Qualicum

my @ is 250-607-9635
I am in QB can get them anytime

Prawn Star I am working late tomorrow so likely won't be around to give you the fish

Mark, I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Back