Forum members BOATS

Here's my budget fish slayer. I was looking at a 20' glass with a cuddy, but then I decided to quit my job and get the engineering degree I have been thinking about for a while. Did all the work myself, so I'm not into her for a ton of money. I am super happy with her and she is fishy as can be. Since the "after" pic I have added a few things, and soon she will be completely rigged with VHF, Honda 9.9 kicker, nav lights, GPS/sounder, horn, etc etc. I work on her when the weather keeps me off the water, otherwise I'm out fishing! If I buy a truck that can tow more than my Jeep, I might look at trading up to a glasser with a cuddy, but for $30 in gas for 8 hours of fishing locally I can't complain. Here's a little before and after.
Buddy if I were you I'd at some point get a saltwater electric motor for the bow. Motorguide Xi5 - 80lb thrust - 24v. Would be awesome for jigging...

Think about putting Sharkhide on ur polished parts. The shine won't last very long otherwise. A can of it isn't cheap but it keeps things looking new.
x2 on the sharkhide.
Had it applied to mine at the factory & glad I did. That was 11 years ago and we're full time in the saltchuck.
The attached photos of our boat were taken last October.

Back