Forum members BOATS

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fishing Forum' started by wolf, Aug 9, 2009.

1. BCI

BCI Crew Member

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words. Main power is a single Volvo D6-370HP diesel. At 3000rpm she runs 30mph and burns 13gph diesel. DPH-D outdrive. 16,000 pounds displacement.
    Tim - Sold the 306 Grady to a local so you'll still see 'Weapon' around but I'm not running it anymore. That was a great boat - a soft and dry riding hull.

2. Highliner

Highliner Well-Known Member

Eaglecraft!!!! :D:D:D Love it!

3. Rayvon

Rayvon Well-Known Member

Wow,I've always had fiberglass boats,but that is a thing of beauty.Great choice for power plant too.If I had 1/2 your money I'd burn mine:rolleyes:

4. Califbill

Califbill Member

My ride. 1991 Jetcraft Bluewater. Kodiak 3 stage, 2002 Kodiak 5.7L MPI.

Attached Files:

5. Pineapple Express

Pineapple Express Well-Known Member

The mighty Pineapple Express!

[​IMG]

6. getbent

getbent Well-Known Member

Right on Nice Boat PE...thought I may have recognized it from earlier in the year prawning off of Bowen...very nice!

7. kingblazer84

kingblazer84 Well-Known Member

isnt that the boat from the tv show "Dexter" hahaha jk! nice ride

8. Pineapple Express

Dunno about Dexter. Thanks guys!

9. kingblazer84

10. Old Seadog

Old Seadog Active Member

Nice Boat there PE....Hope to see you out there soon...

11. Old Seadog

Old Seadog Active Member

Got to love those Robalo's....PE

12. Oly1

Oly1 Well-Known Member

Great looking boat kingblazer. Did you just bring that up from Florida. Should do the trick around here. Looking forward to some interesting stories and pics from your platform.

13. Canso

Canso Well-Known Member

No no! That's Dexter's boat. You need to watch the tv show. Then you would understand the name on the boat.

14. Rayvon

Rayvon Well-Known Member

IMG_4218.jpg This is my new (to me) boat,kinda rare in these parts. It's a 1994 21 Tiderunner soft top w/pod.They were made in Washington State and as far as I know there weren't too many made this size.The only thing I wish it had is a hardtop ,there were some made.I've had it about 2-3 months,gone through most everything and I'm very happy with it so far.I enjoy upgrading older boats,so still lots of tinkering to do.Sure a pleasure to tow compared to my 25 Wellcraft that I sold.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
  15. Pineapple Express

Looks like a great boat. I thought you'd gone small but that's still a good sized boat!

16. coholips

coholips Member

My re-powered and podded 1981 2100 Glasply.

Attached Files:

17. RogersonCrusoe

RogersonCrusoe Crew Member

This is my first boat! As far as we can tell, she's late 70s. Manufacturer unknown - there is no plate / brand anywhere to be found. A couple of old salts in Sidney got really excited and told me it was a Telstar made in Sidney - so that's my best lead. Very excited to finally have a boat of my own. She may not be new, but she's pretty and super visible! See you out there.

Boat!.jpg

18. kingblazer84

nice boat rogerson, looks like a marlin glascraft like my boat with that hull design! nice stable fish boat on the salt chuck how much did you score that for?

19. coholips

coholips Member

Nice oldie! I like the lapstrake hull.

20. finaddict

finaddict Well-Known Member

With that lapstrake hull design it could also be an Apollo