Forum members BOATS

Businesstime--Have you heard "businesstime" by "Flight of the Conchords"? Do a search on Youtube--you'll get a grin or 2.
T2

No Rigours

quote:Originally posted by Tsquared

Businesstime--Have you heard "businesstime" by "Flight of the Conchords"? Do a search on Youtube--you'll get a grin or 2.
T2

No Rigours

T2 - That's where we got the name :)

quote:Originally posted by Degree of Freedom

boat.jpg
[/img]

Degree of Freedom

I thought it was you - I like the new name

This picture was taken two weeks ago. My boat may not be the largest one in this group.

29l1ozAug22009005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but Tom man, you always impress me with your tenacity out there. That little boat has seen more big fish than alot of other will ever see. Well done!

Nedarb
She's an 81 Sailfish, One of the first one's on the west coast. Original power and very thirsty. The boat's been in the family since 83. Was the Old Man's. Few years back we did a total refurbish to just like new (fuel tanks, wiring, top, ect). It now lives year round in the water in Pender Harbour.

The "ADDICTED" boat and i know what hes addicted too
Sookesalmonpics2009051.jpg

Sookesalmonpics2009052.jpg

Btw nice meeting you the other day "STEVE" cool to meet people on this forum maybe we will have more time to chat next time

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

What a great few days on the weekend. Iam having flasbacks looking at this pic, trigering some blury memories. Thanks again for a fun derby Kevin. Wolf , you are worse than a japanese tourist with that camera the way you popped out of no where,lol.It's turned into a good thread!!

quote:Originally posted by Tailspin

Luna, you are the biggest boat ***** I know![:p] Lets set up a Dewey trip in Uci with Stevo in Sept! Chase some biggies on the beach.

Good shooting Wolf.

www.tailspincharters.com
Vinny,Bags,Luna, and Tailspin in Uki,yikes! Lock up your girlfriends and daughters at home. I will be in touch Tailspin for that trip, good luck if your in the show this weekend. Cheers, Dewey

Hey highlights, was that picture taken near china creek? Sure reminds me of that area, thye bay next to it with the hillside and the log ties in the distance near the shoreline. I love those boats too, Jimbo.[8D]

Back