Forum members BOATS

wolf

Hi just thought I would post what your boats look like from the water

This is FAH CUPS boat
Sookesalmonpics2009035.jpg

P.s. jim send me your e-mail as I took about 10 pics for you!!

Another forum member JIMBOB
Sookesalmonpics2009001.jpg

This one here is just a plain weird one its not like anything ive seen before LOL we all thought Kevin Costner was on it from waterworld LOL its now sitting inside of wiffen spit notice the windmill on top!!!!
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/bluewolfc/Sookesalmonpics2009029.jpg

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Damn made a mistake and it wont let me edit

Sookesalmonpics2009029.jpg

Was trying to get RS CRAVEN but he trolled away from yesterday.

ill take more pics if guys say hi be more than happy too so when your out shout out a hello!!!!!!!

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Great pics Wolf! Will be sure to snap one of you shortly. Cheers Fc

boat1.jpg
[/img]

IFL, I believe it was you that had to do some quick manouvering as I hooked a fish near you (twice) last Thursday at Burdwood. Thanks for your help. Very nice boat.

boat1.jpg
[/img]

IFL, I believe it was you that had to do some quick manouvering as I hooked a fish near you (twice) last Thursday at Burdwood. Thanks for your help. Very nice boat.

Aye-laddy, she's a beauty Mr. Wood!

What ya' runnin' in her? Merc? Volvo?

Could go to Alaska in that puppy.

Aye-laddy, she's a beauty Mr. Wood!

What ya' runnin' in her? Merc? Volvo?

Could go to Alaska in that puppy.

Hi Little Hawk
It's a Volvo Penta 4.3 litre v6 190HP. It's not a big boat, 19'. Although it's probably actually a little over 20' as it's an American boat and they measure at the water line. Just a nice size especially for towing.

Hi Little Hawk
It's a Volvo Penta 4.3 litre v6 190HP. It's not a big boat, 19'. Although it's probably actually a little over 20' as it's an American boat and they measure at the water line. Just a nice size especially for towing.

Back