For sale: Seaswirl Striper 2301 w/ outboard 250 Yamaha $39,500

Nolan

Crew Member
SOLD

Hey everyone, I'm selling my boat and thought I'd post it here first to see if any fellow SFBC members are interested and to get some feedback before posting elsewhere. I was going to post it for $42K, but I'm asking $39,500 for SFBC members. Great west coast fishing boat. Located in Sidney B.C., just put in the water and ready to view. Bought it to try guiding, but guiding is not for me.

Moorage paid through March 31 2020, option to keep the slip.

More photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/U8953dUuVVVabUY7A

Highlights:
- 2003 Seaswirl Striper 2301
- 2005 Yamaha 250 txrd (685 hours)
- 2016 Yamaha 9.9 xpb (2,378 hours)
- 2003 Wesco trailer
- Simrad G09 XSE plotter (added 2018) <- some local salmon-producing waypoints will remain programmed
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS radio (added 2019)
- trailer brakes redone 6 months ago (Forsce marine in Sidney)
- new batteries (2019)
- new heavy duty aft bilge added (2020)
- just put in the water at North Saanich Marina
- stored under cover most years, one winter in a covered boathouse
- spare unused trailer axle included

Asking $39,500 for SFBC members.

Text Nolan at 250-507-8803 or email nolan@beaconconsulting.io.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 11.07.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 11.07.29 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 219
Last edited:
I’ve been lucky enough to fish out of this beauty more than a handful of times, and it’s a legitimately fishy boat with plenty of room!

Priced correctly in my opinion and shouldn't last long. Nice looking boat and well equipped. The Yamaha 2005 250 with low hours brings correct and optimum power. Sold my similarity equipped 2006 Wellcraft last year for $41,500 so asking price is not out of line.Good luck with the sale.

Priced correctly in my opinion and shouldn't last long. Nice looking boat and well equipped. The Yamaha 2005 250 with low hours brings correct and optimum power. Sold my similarity equipped 2006 Wellcraft last year for $41,500 so asking price is not out of line.Good luck with the sale.

Thanks @Drink for the feedback, appreciate it.

Nice Boat for sure, Gonna make someone a very safe and happy boater !
I have a friend who has a 200 on his (yours must have real get up and go), his is the sister to yours and it really books it and is a super smooth riding boat , even when its blowing 20 miles of Bam !
If you don't have a boat and thinking of getting one, get this STRIPER you'll love it !!!

Nice Boat for sure, Gonna make someone a very safe and happy boater !
I have a friend who has a 200 on his (yours must have real get up and go), his is the sister to yours and it really books it and is a super smooth riding boat , even when its blowing 20 miles of Bam !
If you don't have a boat and thinking of getting one, get this STRIPER you'll love it !!!

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Back