For sale: 2006 Boston Whaler Conquest 305

fishbadger

side shot 2.jpg

LOADED Unsinkable legend. Exellent condition CQ305, kept under cover, and has nearly every factory option with many additional features.

•Twin Mercury Verado 4 stroke 250 hp's, run beautifully, Digital Throttle and Shift (DTS) with power steering, networked Mercury Smartcraft into electronics system, with 1626 meticulously maintained hours with records, upgraded lower units, all routine maintenance recently performed including water pump impellers, plugs, zincs, compression tested.
•Extensive electronics package includes 12" and 10" twin color Northstar displays with GPS chartplotter (updated firmware, Navionics Platinum Plus card), brand new Garmin GHP20 autopilot with Bluetooth remote, North star 48-mile radar, depth finder, satellite weather, scanning VHF marine radio.
•300 gallon gas capacity with 3 tanks, updated AGM marine batteries, battery charger, isolation transformer.
•Custom rod holders and tackle storage in cockpit, full canvas enclosure.
•Cruising package with diesel generator, full galley with stove, microwave, refrigerator, sink, hot water heater, heat, air conditioning, TV, DVD player, CD player. Sleeping room for 4 and a dinette in v-berth.
•Shower and VacuFlush marine head with 10 gallon holding tank, pumpout and macerator overboard discharge.
•Hot and cold pressurized fresh water system with 60 gallon tank, shower with sump in head, and additional fresh water transom shower near swim ladder.
•10’6” beam, huge cockpit with raw water washdown, cockpit bait prep center with sink and tackle storage, two massive insulated fishboxes with overboard macerator pump drainage, 24 gallon lighted livewell, underwater transom light.
•Safety features include hardtop-mounted Givens 6-person auto-inflating liferaft, overhead-mounted pfd storage, 110 volt flood light on hardtop, with front and rear spreader lights, 2 automatic bilge pumps, windlass with remote, anchor and chain with rode, trim tabs with indicator, carbon monoxide detector.

Listed at $109,000 USD
------------------------------------Call Brian in Gig Harbor, WA 253-514-5483----------------------------------------

Yes she is! I have bunches of pix. Here are a few. If you're interested in more, then PM me and I'd be happy to email them.

quarter shot.jpgstern shot.jpghelm approach.jpgmotors 1.jpghelm 1.jpghelm 2.jpgcockpit 4.jpgcompanion seat.jpggalley.jpggen set.jpg

Nice boat. I'm sure it will sell quickly

I'm sure Pippen would look good behind the wheel! ;)

I have the 23' version of the Conquest and the only thing i could ask for more of is 5 more feet. Beautiful boat that is albacore ready.

Thanks Travo. After mowing down the chop in this boat I'm sticking to glass, albeit with a little bit smaller glass from here on out!

Back