For Sale 15 ft Sangstercraft $500

dohboy

Boat & trailer only , no motor $500 obo
Pic111Small.jpg

Pic109Small.jpg

Pic115Small.jpg

PRICE DROP TO $400

and a quick question for you guys, if someone had come by made a deal gave you half the cash as a deposit and signed a bill of sale would you refund their deposit the day of delivery??

quote:Originally posted by dohboy

PRICE DROP TO $400

and a quick question for you guys, if someone had come by made a deal gave you half the cash as a deposit and signed a bill of sale would you refund their deposit the day of delivery??

If it were me, he wouldn't get the deposit back, the deposit is TO SHOW THAT THE BUYER IS SERIOUS, unless there is langauge to specify otherwise, such as a subject-to or something. I think he'd be lucky to get the deposit back when you do sell the boat to the guy who takes it away.

no subject-to's, i told him to pound sand but he sure didnt like it[:0], but i did break down and give him about 1/2 his deposit back and told him where to go, i must just be cranky today

quote:Originally posted by dohboy

no subject-to's, i told him to pound sand but he sure didnt like it[:0], but i did break down and give him about 1/2 his deposit back and told him where to go, i must just be cranky today

Atta boy. In a bountifull, successfull, wealthy country like Canada, if the guy waffles on a deal for a $400 boat, and changes his mind, he DESERVES to have a burn laid on him. I'm in a "wheel and deal" business for my real job, so I feel your pain every day. Way to stick it to him.

wow, ok kelly next time i come in to buy i will really wheel and deal, i wont just pay sticker price:D, in truth you and your guys are awesome i send all related business your way

sugar i sent you an email

You never e mailed me back doh boy....Is the boat still for sale???

Back