For all those who think the Stamp has nothing but hatchery rats

Nice pic's SS what happened to the last pic? You didn't cut and paste that anglers face onto a chum salmon picture did ya?

I'd be happy to take that bet. I have pontooned but never fished from a raft. And even pontooning I am not hovering over a hole stacked with fish. Have you ever done it? Obviously not if you think that and fishing out of a jet could be compared. Man you think you know a lot about me eh? Almost stalkerish? I don't know anything about you,accept you are an arrogant know it all, are nick's self proclaimed best buddy, and well don't look like you've walked anywhere in the last 10 years. and lastly its not an opinion man, look back through this thread and the pics of some of the fish put up. There are fish that would make that one there ***** in here that are in the high teen/ early 20 range.

Wow some real beauties watever they way!Kepp up the good work!Hey Myster can i get directions to the circus pool?Thinkin about jetting it on Xmas day!LOL

I'd be happy to take that bet. I have pontooned but never fished from a raft. And even pontooning I am not hovering over a hole stacked with fish. Have you ever done it? Obviously not if you think that and fishing out of a jet could be compared. Man you think you know a lot about me eh? Almost stalkerish? I don't know anything about you,accept you are an arrogant know it all, are nick's self proclaimed best buddy, and well don't look like you've walked anywhere in the last 10 years. and lastly its not an opinion man, look back through this thread and the pics of some of the fish put up. There are fish that would make that one there ***** in here that are in the high teen/ early 20 range.

Yeah, we would never use the boat to go where the fish are......yikes.....You just happen to choose a less advantageous way to cover the water and then you cry about it when other people are catching fish and you aren't?......Please......spare me the childish jealousy. Arrogant know it all huh?? Well, if that's what 25 years on the Stamp amounts to, so be it. How long you been lurking around?? 2-3 years?? Guess we'll just have to stick to newbie for you for awhile. And for the 100th time, yes, Nick and I are friends.....so what? How is that any business of yours and what difference does it make?? If you are having such a big problem with it, maybe you need to find some better friends. Or any, for that matter. Either way, just get out and go fishing so you can add something useful, like a pic or two, to the thread for a change. I'll be curious to see if you have any ( pics ) by the end of the season......Countdown is on....three and a half months to go......Good Luck.

Yeah, we would never use the boat to go where the fish are......yikes.....You just happen to choose a less advantageous way to cover the water and then you cry about it when other people are catching fish and you aren't?......Please......spare me the childish jealousy. Arrogant know it all huh?? Well, if that's what 25 years on the Stamp amounts to, so be it. How long you been lurking around?? 2-3 years?? Guess we'll just have to stick to newbie for you for awhile. And for the 100th time, yes, Nick and I are friends.....so what? How is that any business of yours and what difference does it make?? If you are having such a big problem with it, maybe you need to find some better friends. Or any, for that matter. Either way, just get out and go fishing so you can add something useful, like a pic or two, to the thread for a change. I'll be curious to see if you have any ( pics ) by the end of the season......Countdown is on....three and a half months to go......Good Luck.

will do

cool%2Bstory%2Bbro

Lorne

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Fish-Rite, you looking for directions for this place? Don't you know that MOE has deemed wild steelhead too precious to fish for nowadays. You might have too good of a day of fishing here so this placed had to be closed.

Attachments

• circus hole.jpg
    circus hole.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 99
  • circus hole 001.jpg
    circus hole 001.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 93
  • circus hole 002.jpg
    circus hole 002.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 88
  • circus hole 003.jpg
    circus hole 003.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 79
Found a few more.......would take forever to call everyone and ask permission to publish, so I have just blanked out some of the faces......

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Stamp_Steelhead_2010_005.jpg
    Stamp_Steelhead_2010_005.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Stamp_Steelhead_2010_012.jpg
    Stamp_Steelhead_2010_012.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_1916.jpg
    100_1916.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1447.JPG
    IMG_1447.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 52
Gotta get these pics better organized......lol

Attachments

• 00003.jpg
    00003.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 4571.jpg
    4571.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Kenny b-day 8.jpg
    Kenny b-day 8.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_2175 (Small).JPG
    100_2175 (Small).JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 54
I don't know about you guys but strait chrome bores me sometimes. Here's a little colour to add to the day.

Attachments

• colour.jpg
    colour.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 68
  • colour 002.jpg
    colour 002.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 53
  • colour 001.jpg
    colour 001.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Shawns.jpg
    Shawns.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 65
March11thSteel 005.jpgChromerdoeJan28 007.jpgA couple from the Vedd.Nice pics Kenny! Whats Greg up to these days?

original.jpg

as for pics. i dont have any from this season yet. I have only been out twice and landed one wild "hatchery rat" 6lber. I was in ontario from the end of nov/ begining of december for 2 weeks. If port gets some rain i'll be back.

Back