For all those who think the Stamp has nothing but hatchery rats

Love the way that fish's belly drapes over your bud's hand--that's a good clue to high teens, low 2's...--beauty of a fish!

Ha ha ha, I was young back then and a punk.
I forget your buddy's name but wish him congrat's for me, that is a pig. I won't call your bluff if you say that's 20. lol
Here are some pics of Gold fish for everyone's viewing pleasure. They all his the slab catagory thus desirving recognition.

Attachments

• Big winter steel 004.jpg
    Big winter steel 004.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Big winter steel 009.jpg
    Big winter steel 009.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Big winter steel 011.jpg
    Big winter steel 011.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Big winter steel 012.jpg
    Big winter steel 012.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 116
... I forget your buddy's name but wish him congrat's for me, that is a pig. I won't call your bluff if you say that's 20. lol

T'other Matt :D

Dunno if it made 20 Ken, but it WAS a Sweetheart for this system!

AWESOME Gold River Monsters there Buddy! Thanks for sharing... DROOL!

Cheers,
Nog

God, it's painful looking at those pix when all I've been doing is scratching hatch brats; beauties, every one, especially pic No. 2 and No.3!
No 2 looks like he plowed through a gill net, swam away with it, then spit out the corks after picking his teeth with the lead line....

Here's some more that you just don't see often in the stamp. What do you guys think, any of these 20?

Attachments

• Big winter steel 014.jpg
    Big winter steel 014.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Big winter steel 003.jpg
    Big winter steel 003.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Big winter steel 005.jpg
    Big winter steel 005.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Big winter steel 013.jpg
    Big winter steel 013.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 112
Ha ha ha, I was young back then and a punk.
I forget your buddy's name but wish him congrat's for me, that is a pig. I won't call your bluff if you say that's 20. lol
Here are some pics of Gold fish for everyone's viewing pleasure. They all his the slab catagory thus desirving recognition.

Hogs! especially number 2~!

Holly ****!!! Who's that stud, got a couple of the girls down here in vic drooling on the keyboard!! Mustache rides?

Well, the fishing on the stamp is a bit spotty. Hell I'm having a great day revisiting the photo album! Enough about me. Here are some shots I took friends with big steel. Anybody else have big fish pictures please share.

Attachments

• Big winter steel 001.jpg
    Big winter steel 001.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMGP0063.jpg
    IMGP0063.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Big winter steel 006.jpg
    Big winter steel 006.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 99
  • DD's biggest ever!.jpg
    DD's biggest ever!.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 85
here **** damage control... a gooder....

A woman is in bed with her lover who also happens to be her husband's best friend. After makind love, while they're just laying there, the phone rings. Since it is the woman's house, she picks up the receiver. Her lover looks over at her and listens, only hearing her side of the conversation...

"Hello? Oh, hi. I'm so glad that you called." she says speaking in a cheery voice.

"Really? That's wonderful. I am so happy for you. that sounds terrific...

Great!...

Thanks...

Okay...

Bye."

She hangs up the telephone and her lover asks, "Who was that?"

"Oh" she replies, "that was my husband telling me all about the wonderful time he's having on his fishing trip with you."

Ok here is a couple, believe it or not caught with in two hours of each other

slab.jpg

P1010084.jpg

Stamp Steel

Looks like Lorne has fish envy! I know the people involved and by the measurements, it's over 20...simple math. Nice Fish! congrats!

Cool man, you know the people involved! I don't know the guy with the fish, but its obviously nicks boat because that's the only way SS fishes. I know that there are fish in this very thread that discount the fact that the fish is 20. Am I envious? Sure! Its a monster, never said it wasn't. Its just not 20, its not even in the same class as some of the fish posted here.

Cool man, you know the people involved! I don't know the guy with the fish, but its obviously nicks boat because that's the only way SS fishes. I know that there are fish in this very thread that discount the fact that the fish is 20. Am I envious? Sure! Its a monster, never said it wasn't. Its just not 20, its not even in the same class as some of the fish posted here.

The ONLY way I fish.......now that is too funny. I'll make you any bet you want that I spend more time walking the beach in Sept./Oct. alone than you do all year. Besides, don't you fish from a pontoon and raft yourself?? If so, what's the difference?? Sounds just a bit hypocritical to me........As for the fish not being 20lbs, hey, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.......some agree, and some don't. From someone who's biggest caught fish is admittedly only 13lbs, and said this fish was about the same size, I would question the experience behind that opinion.

Here are a few more nice ones from the Stamp over the years........

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 79
  • 14.5lb buck.jpg
    14.5lb buck.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_0493.jpg
    100_0493.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 66
Found a couple more..... :) A nice mix of wild & hatchery fish in double digits. Although not an every day occurrence on the Stamp, there are more nice size fish than people think. The only way to find out is to get out there and catch one!! Keep the pics coming......looking forward to seeing LOTS more!!

Attachments

• 100_1463.jpg
    100_1463.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_2257.jpg
    100_2257.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 72
  • december08 001.jpg
    december08 001.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1453.JPG
    IMG_1453.JPG