For all those who think the Stamp has nothing but hatchery rats

Seriously????? You think that fish is 12lbs?!? WOW!!! Just for the record then.....it was 34" length & 22" girth. That calculates between 20 & 21 lbs depending on which formula you use. Doesn't matter HOW you hold it.....the numbers don't lie.

are you going to cry because someone on the internet shot down your photo?

It looks better then 12, but not 20. but what the **** do i know! I am just a banky!

It looks better then 12, but not 20. but what the **** do i know! I am just a banky!
i think a 6 lb snakey hatchery caught from the bank is more bad-butt than a "20" from the jet boat right after warming up your hands on the propane burner and sipping a chai tea latte any day...haha IMO

Nope, 'm gonna laugh my butt off because some beek who obviously has never caught anything worthy of taking a picture of, is fool enough to expose his ignorance and rampant jealousy on a public forum. Your last statement tells everybody that reads it everything they ever need to know about you. Thanks for making it so clear. I gave the measurements...........do the math.....if you know how. Like I said, the numbers don't lie. If you're not convinced, maybe you can post a pic of any 20lb steelhead you have caught so the rest of us will know what it looks like then. Can't wait to see it, but won't hold my breath......blue isn't my color.

Nope, 'm gonna laugh my butt off because some beek who obviously has never caught anything worthy of taking a picture of, is fool enough to expose his ignorance and rampant jealousy on a public forum. Your last statement tells everybody that reads it everything they ever need to know about you. Thanks for making it so clear. I gave the measurements...........do the math.....if you know how. Like I said, the numbers don't lie. If you're not convinced, maybe you can post a pic of any 20lb steelhead you have caught so the rest of us will know what it looks like then. Can't wait to see it, but won't hold my breath......blue isn't my color.

Ive never caught one 20 lbs. 13 lbs is my biggest. And it wasnt much smaller then the one you posted.

Dont you have a jet boat charter captain to blow in between days off so you can go for a ride?

Same **** every other day. Start a thread to show some chrome and bang shot down....Too funny.
I appreciate the pic and dont doubt the weight. Nice chunk forsure! Thanks!

Young steel whats ur beef why make enemys when you still have lots to learn grasshopper. Im sure if you had ur **** together and the oppertunity to run or fish from a jet you would. Im sure 95% of the forum users would. Besides when do you post up pics of chunks, other than ur buddy chunk nailed at the falls pool last year. the point of the thread is to show a hog not to listen to u girl complain about ******* jet boats.

Make a shirt and a sign and protest the river or get ahold of a higher power to put a stop to it if you are loosing sleep over getting skunked and the guys in the jets keep pounding chunks!

Nice Fish!

Gotta love the jet haters. I dont like running to my spots at first light but hell i wouldnt fish the SSS if it really bothered me and would happily tear around the system on a jet if i had one.

Where the hell is Reaper or Jerry Springer when you need them??

It is a nice fish tho.... What?

PS S2, you never replied. Gunna be around?

Last edited by a moderator:
That may be LP1, but why hijack the thread? Start another if hating is so important to you.

Haterade.gif

Much nicer than the average Stamp "cookie cutter", hopefully we see a run of biggies, seems to be plenty of larger than average Salmon around this year, food must be doing good right now in the salt.

I am not a jet hater for the record. Everyone knows im a nota big fan but i dont hate em. I am a summer steel hater.

Wow......now there's a cry for help. You hate someone you have never even met......that's a pretty sad state of affairs. I think you might be spending too much time around all those lawn chemicals you use in your little weed pulling business. You're a class act all the way..........Thanks for proving it to the world.

Wow......now there's a cry for help. You hate someone you have never even met......that's a pretty sad state of affairs. I think you might be spending too much time around all those lawn chemicals you use in your little weed pulling business. You're a class act all the way..........Thanks for proving it to the world.

I dont have to meet you to not like you.

douchebag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And then there was lorne..... all trying to make friends and stuff...:D

Back