FLYS FOR SALE

A

ashesh

Ok I am selling flys now that spring is here. I have sold tons over the internet so I am giveing it another go. All flys are $1.25 each which is cheaper than just about all the stores and my flys are the best of quality. guaranteed. I tye flys for, trout,dollys,kokanee,steelhead and some salmon flys. salmon and steelhead may be a little more expensive it all depends what kind of fly you want. I can tye anything. So if you are interested email me at trout_fisher2005@hotmail.com for any questions or orders.
I do have pictures but am haveing issues with the program that has the pictures on so it may take a while for me to post them but if you want I can email them to you.

Arent you the same guy who had a camera for sale that you never responded to people about who were interested in??????????? Spam Spam Spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf

Mason, I see you finally gathered enough change to pay for another month of internet access. Quit scamming people dude, and get a real job. Last time you were "selling" flies, people never got their flies, or got less than what they paid for.

Buyers beware, scammer at work!

Back