Hey guys,

This past fall my employer sent me out to shoot a few lodges in BC and i was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to put together a youtube video for one of the operations.

We got to fish a couple trophy rainbow trout lakes aswell as 2 beautiful river systems secluded deep in the Cariboo region.

I hope you guys enjoy my video!

This is part 1 of a 2 part series. the next leg of the adventure takes south where we encounter post spawn bull trout and late season cut throat trout in the kootenays.

Thanks for watching,

Dan

Hey guys,

This past fall my employer sent me out to shoot a few lodges in BC and i was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to put together a youtube video for one of the operations.

We got to fish a couple trophy rainbow trout lakes aswell as 2 beautiful river systems secluded deep in the Cariboo region.

I hope you guys enjoy my video!

This is part 1 of a 2 part series. the next leg of the adventure takes south where we encounter post spawn bull trout and late season cut throat trout in the kootenays.

Thanks for watching,

Dan

Hey Dan,

Which lodges did you stay at and what lakes did you hit when you where up there shooting that great video?

Thanks

Rob Rhodes
Hey Rob I stayed at Northern Lights Lodge the Lakes we're not clarified due to privacy reasons but they were all on private owners land from what I remember because we would always drive through someone's driveway to get to the back Lake.

Hey Rob I stayed at Northern Lights Lodge the Lakes we're not clarified due to privacy reasons but they were all on private owners land from what I remember because we would always drive through someone's driveway to get to the back Lake.
Hi Dan, I checked out their website and the lakes that they mention. Looks amazing. A group of us are booked in for next year, looking foreword to it. I will mention your name and company.
Thanks
Rob

Does anyone know any tactics for stillwater fishing for dolly varden on the island? I've targeted them with spinning gear but never on the fly. Aggressive fish.

Back