Fly Fishing Film Tour in Vancouver - Mar 29th. Who's going?

tincan

I'm pretty sure there are still some tickets left for this:

https://www.ticketriver.com/event/13942

TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE NOW, RIGHT HERE ONLINE, FOR THIS EVENT BECAUSE OF POPULAR DEMAMD

The 2015 Fly Fishing Film Tour is being brought to Vancouver by PACIFIC ANGLER we are thrilled to be working again with such a great group.

Part proceeds will be donated the The Pacific Salmon Foundation so please show you support for them.

Tickets ($15) are available locally in advance at your Pacific Angler, Online or at the door.

Doors open at 5.30 PM.
Show starts at 7:30 PM

Ridiculous amounts of giveaway from our sponsors again this year but you have to come to the show to take it home.

Check out some of the trailers here: http://www.flyfilmtour.com/watch-trailers/

Some really well done vids IMO. Though I'm not a huge fly fisherman by any stretch I still like awesome videos about fishing and like supporting conservation groups like PSF so I'll be attending.

its on saturday march 28th. and thank you for posting this.

there will be some tickets available at the door. that being said I would purchase online, or stop by pacific angler.

this vancouver show has raised just under $4000 for a couple of fish related causes. hope to see a few of you out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I have acquired the free give away items. I have a ton of Costa and F3T hats to give t-away. sunglass holders... stickers and Simms t-shirts.

also will be getting an abel reel, should be here by friday I expect.

I also have three pairs of costa sunglasses to give away at the show....

15$ you benefit a few charities, win some free swag and have a chance at scoring a great rod and reel for incredibly cheap. and you get to enjoy top class cinematography in HD on a full size movie screen with an ice cold beer in your hand.

that's what I like to call a bargain.

last year a member from here scored a $900 US Winston 8wt rod for a $5 raffle ticket.

saturday march 28th. you should come early because there will be a booth setup in the theatre lobby with gear for sale. most likely discounted.

some pics

tickets are available online, at pacific angler, and I have some for sale at the door for those of you who choose to live dangerously. hahaha

I'm a fan of this years movies. More so than last, the one on carp was great as it seems to be drawing some attention to this species, enough so that I've sat at home contemplating chasing them around the lower mainland.

So here is the donated reel to be raffled off. nice 6wt. Abel reel.

Back