Fixed Kicker Bracket

coholips

I'm looking for a fixed one piece kicker bracket for my 9.9 Suzuki 4 stroke. I've seen a powder coated white one on line somewhere and I think they were made on Vancouver Island. Any ideas?

I know the guy who makes them here in Victoria. Not sure if he sells out of his home shop or only to the dealers. Send me an email and I'll send you his number.

The ones Parker sells are made by a guy in Cumberland. I think he sells them on Craigs List as well for about $100 less.

Coho Lips:

Dont know what type of boat you have, but how the stern of your boat is configured helps determine what your options are. I have a Century 2200 WA which has an integrated pod/grid on the back like a Striper. Had my boat in Jenkins Marine in Victoria this spring getting some work done, and also had them put on a new kicker bracket, which was made by Adventure Marine Mfg, and was really surprised at the difference it made to the kicker performance (4 stroke 9.9 Yamaha HT. There is a little bit more to it than just bolting onto the back in that, how far it is postioned from center, and how low it goes etc.. to get the best performance. There is a mathematical formula for figuring out all of that stuff, that good marine mechanics know.

My $0.02

Boats run on Gas, not Thanks!

If you want to cross the border in to Bellingham, Pooderbuilt http://pooderbuilt.com/aux power brackets.html makes the best bracket I have see,and the price is competitive. Look at his design and compare, and you will know why I am a fan after having him build me one. good luck. DAJ

Back