FISHING stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take the next lot you post lol.
good for you Eman, nice buy

EMan got a helluva deal that's good gear!

There's lots of new/old commercial gear around and there'll be more as remaining commercial guys age-a Buddy of mine's Dad is a retired troller in Sidney & has a basement full of trolling gear that he refuses to consider letting go of but give it another few years.....

Well Boys and Girls, I hate to say it and I'm still not sure if it's the case but there might be something awfully fishy going on here.:confused: I've sent a few pm's to ciacione and have not heard back as of yet. I'm hoping that it's because he or she is busy and will be in touch soon. I would hate to find out that someone on here offered more money as was done on the initial post. I would like to think I would have been at least informed by ciacionne, as he did not seem to concerned about how much he received for his items over the $60 he requested and I offered. It's a little infuriating not knowing I must say.;) eman

Well Boys and Girls, I hate to say it and I'm still not sure if it's the case but there might be something awfully fishy going on here.:confused: I've sent a few pm's to ciacione and have not heard back as of yet. I'm hoping that it's because he or she is busy and will be in touch soon. I would hate to find out that someone on here offered more money as was done on the initial post. I would like to think I would have been at least informed by ciacionne, as he did not seem to concerned about how much he received for his items over the $60 he requested and I offered. It's a little infuriating not knowing I must say.;) eman

It was too good to be true.......;)

The thought had certainly crossed my mind when he posted that response. I will with hold any further thought's on that possibility for now.;) eman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back