fishin

was it as big as that dollie on the wall at gone fishing in port...?

Over 8-9 years fishing in Port Alberni for sockeye, I caught 3 steelies in the Inlet. They took sockeye gear,flasher and pink hootchie.
We caught a few (5-10) each year commercial trolling. One I remember well was 22lbs. dressed! We thought it was a big spring at the time,except it was caught near the surface, and was real skinny. That one was off Cape Flattery. Flasher and hootchie also.

Over 8-9 years fishing in Port Alberni for sockeye, I caught 3 steelies in the Inlet. They took sockeye gear,flasher and pink hootchie.
We caught a few (5-10) each year commercial trolling. One I remember well was 22lbs. dressed! We thought it was a big spring at the time,except it was caught near the surface, and was real skinny. That one was off Cape Flattery. Flasher and hootchie also.

If you hook into a steelie in tidal water are you allowed to keep it if it is a hatchery or not ??? does anyone know ????

If you hook into a steelie in tidal water are you allowed to keep it if it is a hatchery or not ??? does anyone know ????

Back