Fish for the Future Derby - Tofino Sept 21-23

Pippen

Anybody going to be over in Tuff City for the derby this coming weekend?

I'll be rolling in around noon or 1 on Friday.

Okay.....so nobody cares about the "future". :p:p:p:p

Will post up some reports as to how we're doing. I know @Marsman will be there.

Smaller coho (and anything not a coho).....THUMP.....bigger coho...."breaker breaker one-nine....we got a #derbywinner" .

Catch and release strategies 101. :D

@Marsman for the win in the men's division with a 15lb coho . Fun event and would definitely recommend it. We had 4th in women's for one of our crew . Fishing was pretty slow and we hooked up/called for the first weigh in.....we wanted out glory moment. Sadly as my buddy was standing out back we found out the hard way he had a hole in the net. I walked back to look at the fish...looked at him and said "uhhhhhhhh....shouldn't there be a fish in the net?" . :p :p :p

Yup. Great time. Only landed one coho and lucky it was a big one. Will be there next year. Now to plan that winning trip heli fishing for 4. Should be fun.
Cheers, Rob

Yup. Great time. Only landed one coho and lucky it was a big one. Will be there next year. Now to plan that winning trip heli fishing for 4. Should be fun.
Cheers, Rob
Congratulations!

Congrats. That heli trip next year will be epic I’m sure. Can’t wait for that fishing thread.

Oly
Cheers, Rob

Back