Fish Farm Protest

S

sillysalmon

I have a brilliant idea for a fish farming protest I wanted to run by you. At most Elementary schools children beautifully paint a salmon and attach it to a chain link fence to show there part of caring for the environment.

I am thinking we should attach a plywood fish farms with deadly sea lice falling from the farms attacking the salmon! That would sure get some media attention!

Kids in BC are taught from early on the importance of Salmon enhancement but they should also learn the incompetence of DFO and the reality of an industry who only cares about money.

quote:Originally posted by sillysalmon

I have a brilliant idea for a fish farming protest I wanted to run by you. At most Elementary schools children beautifully paint a salmon and attach it to a chain link fence to show there part of caring for the environment.

I am thinking we should attach a plywood fish farms with deadly sea lice falling from the farms attacking the salmon! That would sure get some media attention!

Kids in BC are taught from early on the importance of Salmon enhancement but they should also learn the incompetence of DFO and the reality of an industry who only cares about money.
Great idea. Maybe we could get someone dressed-up as a giant sea louse (i.e named "Leppy") to come into the class to deliver the contest.

Back