Finding Wiper Blade (Grady/SeaRay)

Bait&Sea

20141218_100909.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a wiper with a mount that looks like this in the lower mainland? It is a 14" and so far the local no luck through WestMarine, StevestonMarine and the local Searay dealer. I think it might be the same as some Gradys?

Cheers

I had same problem with my grady last year. I could not find that specific replacement locally. I had to modify it with different type. I did notice some recently on Ebay though.

Post the wiper motor make & serial #;or contact Trotac with aforementioned specifications;they will search for one...

My '05 Grady has the hook style ends and I always order from Taylor marine in the south east
I just replaced a couple months back
Call Michael there he ships up real quick
A lot faster then the local dealer as a matter of fact

Think I found em, "Anco HD 52-14" is the # for my 14" blade. The second # changes with the length, eg 15" blade is Anco HD 52-15. AlderAutoParts will have it in today for me and I'll confirm its correct.

Confirmed it correct, silver instead of black.
Think I found em, "Anco HD 52-14" is the # for my 14" blade. The second # changes with the length, eg 15" blade is Anco HD 52-15. AlderAutoParts will have it in today for me and I'll confirm its correct.

The photo at the start of this thread shows a "Saddle style " type of wiper attachment. My 2000 228G has exactly that in a 16" blade.

I Just replaced my blades on my Grady and what I did to start the process was contact Grady customer service and Carolyn told me the model wiper for my year, 2000 228G was an Anco 16" curved wiper blade and who their supplier was and that company's item # . Using that number I went locally to Lordco and they suggested 'CBS Parts' in Surrey/Langley as the blade was a truck wiper. CBS Parts noted the blades would be an Anco 52-16 and they had a pair of the curved windshield silver metal frame ( Saddle Style) in stock and they fit perfectly -
I used the original metal U shaped adapter( with screw) from the old blade frame to make a better attachment to the wiper arm on the boat.

Both blades complete were just over $30 incl tax! .....picked them up and installed, all in same day. Bonus I was out in Maple Ridge anyway. CBS was great too, highly recommend them.

http://www.cbsparts.ca/

http://www.cbsparts.ca/branddetail/Anco

On left hand side of chart , I purchased the number 16 (for 16 inch blade)

IMG_0287.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninety percent of all driving decisions are based on a clear unobstructed view of the road, which means good visibility is absolutely essential; especially during wet weather when vision may be obscured by water, road splash, sleet or snow on the windscreen. But good visibility requires wipers that are in good condition.

Back