Finally allowed back out fishing after lockdown!

With everything going on in the world with Covid and fisheries challenges, this is what we are going to get our knickers in a knot about? A guy enjoying fishing? I don't see him pushing a particular product, his videos are not a non stop commercial for anything, so I am not sure why this is such a big deal. People post Fishing with Rod videos on here or the FishDoc posts and nobody complains. Is it because they are local and this guy is from New Zealand? This does not fit the definition of SPAM either, which we get plenty of, that is blocked and removed before you even see it.

Here is the great thing about the forum tools...you can use the ignore function and then this won't ever bother you again. Judging by how many of our members view his videos, there is no reason to delete them as people seem to like the break from reality by watching someone enjoy the simple pleasure of fishing, even if it is in a different part of the world.

With everything going on in the world with Covid and fisheries challenges, this is what we are going to get our knickers in a knot about? A guy enjoying fishing? I don't see him pushing a particular product, his videos are not a non stop commercial for anything, so I am not sure why this is such a big deal. People post Fishing with Rod videos on here or the FishDoc posts and nobody complains. Is it because they are local and this guy is from New Zealand? This does not fit the definition of SPAM either, which we get plenty of, that is blocked and removed before you even see it.

Here is the great thing about the forum tools...you can use the ignore function and then this won't ever bother you again. Judging by how many of our members view his videos, there is no reason to delete them as people seem to like the break from reality by watching someone enjoy the simple pleasure of fishing, even if it is in a different part of the world.
But Daaaaaaaaad!

Aside from a cooler and rod holders, its fairly well setup (for a jetski atleast!) with a good sized sounder, fixed VHF radio and nav lights. I also carry a handheld vhf and personal locator beacon on my vest incase I was to get seperated from the ski for whatever reason

Awesome thanks!

Anybody know of a similar fishery in BC? Seems like a good way to quickly jump from site to site...?

Is this a BC Fishing Reports forum or not? Rodneys and the annoying guy post BC reports....sometimes Fishing Doc has Alberta stuff

This guy Spams other sites just looking for clicks to make $....yes this is Spam.

Can't understand why Admin has not acted on this.
Admin says
"Let's show him some good old fashioned Canadian hospitality."
Lets show him some good old fashion Canadian common sense and dump this link

There is a member here who blatantly advertises Hali trips and butchering for years and no one says anything......what's the difference?

There is a member here who blatantly advertises Hali trips and butchering for years and no one says anything......what's the difference?
I do believe I know the member you speak of.
This member is a VERY long time member who has contributed in MANY ways to this forum.
Once a year he offers a popular opportunity to members.
Your post will not doubt spur the end to this thread.
Good work!

Hey man. I do a lot of work for local fish. If you would like to speak on a personal level please pm me.

Darin

Wow get a life guys. If you don’t want to watch his videos don’t. Hey...how about you go fishing. He’s replied To questions, it’s not evil to have a business as far as I know.

Back