Finally allowed back out fishing after lockdown!

Maybe he should be a sponsor, maybe not. This post didnt have any ads until added by SFBC members complaining about the original poster.

I've seen many posts from this group fishing in Hawaii, mexico and beyond...if this is an actual problem the admins would deal.

Personally, isolated with very little opportunity, it's not bad to see fishing of any kind. As long as it's done ethically...and isnt a blatant advertisement...

Wow...spent the day away from the computer and I come back to this! For the life of me I can't see why this is such a big deal to a select few of you. I have watched a number of these videos and based on what I saw, I didn't even know the OP had a website but, because this has become such a big deal and Old Blue went out of his way to point it out, now we all know. So, if we were going to consider this a spam issue, the person who promoted the URL link to the website would be the one to point the finger at for "spamming" this forum.
I have responded more than I care to on such a non-issue. Go fishing, get outside with family or close friends, relax and enjoy life. There will be no further discussion on this topic.

Last edited:
Back