Favorite Halibut Recipe

T

The Fish Assassin

OK this is my own creation, please feel free to enjoy this as much as I do.

You will need

-1 fairly large chunk of Halibut, (preferably a couple inches thick. say 8x8x2)

-1 pound of fresh prawns, (peeled)

-1 pound of fresh crab meat

-1 bottle of sherry

-1 small container or brick of cream cheese.

-1/4 cup garlic butter.

First slice the chunk of Halibut twice, so you can make 3 layers. (If larger chunks are not available you can just put smaller fillets in layers instead). place it in a large roasting pan. On top of the first layer insert your crab, 1/2 the cream cheese, and some of the garlic butter. Cover it with a layer of Halibut. On top of that place your prawns and the remaining cream cheese along with some garlic butter. cover with another chunk of Halibut. Bake in the oven at 325 for about 1/2 hour, pull it out then add some sherry, about 1 cup is enough. put back in for about 20 minutes or untill cooked completely (don't overcook) By now your mouth will be watering big time, take it out cut it up and serve. Enjoy :D

Take only what you need.

quote:Originally posted by tubber

Looks very tasty, but might explain this: :D

quote:My belly is big enough the butt end of the rod fits in nicly

I can't help it when food tastes like this... I'm weak! Besides gotta keep the stregnth of my wrists up for fighting those 2 inch thick fillets.

I mean who the hell would complain about a sore belly or wrist from fighting a fish? Big whaaaa!

Take only what you need.

Hey Fish Assassin, your not weak. What mere mortal could pass on seconds for the recipe you posted...:D:D Gonna give her a go the next time we have company and let you know how it turned out. Fabulous looking recipe, feel free to post any more of you creations for us culinary mortals...:D:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Made a batch up the other night, it was just as good as I remebered!!

Take only what you need.
3641877346_d9919f98d0.jpg

Back