EZ Loader trailer axle

T

tortuga

Waiting till tuesday to see if Parker has a new axle for my 20 year old trailer. In the mean time I was wondering if anyone might know of anywhere else to look around Comox Valley? The trailer has rollers and holds my 18 Double Eagle with room to spare.

Thanks again to GLG and FA123 for the help today.
Good times:D

a 20 yr trailer? think of a new ezloader around 2 grand ,all new stuff and no worries, new led lites oil filled brgs. new tires, ect.
no probs. to worry about, just a thought. cheers :JDR:)

That's plan B. This ones worth saving if parts are under $500
New trailer would be nice tho.[:p]

I blew out a spindal on one of my EZ Loader trailers this winter. My axel shaft is still good, so I am just going to get new spindals welded on. I have had many trailer axels go over the years, (boat and RV), most of the time it is just the spindals that get ruined. I just get a weld shop to put some new ones on. I usually use Express Custom Trailers up on the Alberni Hwy, accross from Pacific Net & Twine in Parksville. Not sure the cost yet, as I am taking the axel in on Tuesday (first spindal to be replaced in 5 years). Can't see it costing more than $200 for both spindals. Hope this helps a little.

Fishyboy99

I got my axle for a trailer out of van Torflex is the company name 1-800-565-3220 and ask them for a order sheet they are really good.

wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Try Island Spring in Ladysmith. He seems to be able to get just about anything to do with springs and axels.

complete assembly incl. hubs, brg's and u bolts $350 at lordco.:D
Parker was 450:(

Back