Expanded Navionics Coverage in BC

Sharing this news from Navionics about the expanded coverage in BC.

Cartography updates have recently been made to several lakes in British Columbia, Canada, including the addition of new lakes and updated detail. Updates include shoreline improvements and new spot soundings. Ellerslie, Euchuiniko and Tesla lakes also have new contour detail.

Lakes included are: Tesla Lake, Whitesail, Choelquoit Lake, Euchiniko Lake, Ellerslie Lake, Thutade Lake, and Dinosaur Lake.

You can see the entire post here: https://www.navionics.com/usa/blog/...QX_8PFIBqIsCKctHwkyFczn6AE-rcW5NvTImDJMTogDmM

Here is an example of some of the improvements.

Dinosaur_Lake_Final.jpg

attachment.php

Garmin, Humminbird and Lowrance products all have the ability to draw maps as you go that beat any Navionics freshwater product on the market. My Navionics+ lake charts look very similar to what you posted but they are pretty much fake news when you actually get on the water.
The saltwater portion of navionics+ is very accurate though.

Garmin, Humminbird and Lowrance products all have the ability to draw maps as you go that beat any Navionics freshwater product on the market. My Navionics+ lake charts look very similar to what you posted but they are pretty much fake news when you actually get on the water.
The saltwater portion of navionics+ is very accurate though.

Found the same thing. Most notable for me was Mabel lake with navionics. Boy was that ever wrong!

Back