Everyone make it ?

Lipripper

Looks good! And speedier since nobodies on it!

I'm gunna go press some buttons and see what happens :D

Yee-haw.....it's back!!!

I am going to do the same as LipRipper...push this...click that.

I'm in.. Had to reset PW but it went through with no problems
GLG

What happend to my signature pic and how do I get it back?

Hey Spring fever....I can see in your signature the 'photobucket' link....have you tried putting "IMG" codes around it?

The only thing I can't figure out is how you can have an avatar pic underneath your name on the left when you post. It seems to be disabled in the control panel? I can add a profile pic that shows up if you go to my 'profile' but nothing in the avatar spot to the left??

One of the other BC Forums changed to pretty much this same software and it's pretty good once you spend a tiny bit of time getting used to it.:cool:

Clock is out an hour?
GLG

Hey Spring Fever.....just did a test and I don't think you can have a "picture" in your sig line anymore. I tried doing it a bunch of different ways and nothing seems to work.

Until the avatar pictures are working you may be SOL. When you go into the "edit signature" in your settings you can change around your signature but there is no button there to allow you to add a pic...and even if you add the

nedarb checking in

lots of new buttons to play with thats for sure, but looks good!
me thinks our pictures are suppose to be showing up under our name to the left??
cant figure that out either

Last edited by a moderator:
Clock is out an hour?
GLG

To fix my clock issue I went into - settings – my account – general settings – date & time settings – (pick from list)

You can find the settings button on the very top right of this screen.
Look for the general settings on the bottom left side.

Thanks for the input guys-Yeah I tried all the image stuff and I have no idea how my image got there. Said I couldn't do it so I backed out and surprise it was up there. It really wasn't supposed to be up yet so maybe more stuff to come???

nedarb checking in

lots of new buttons to play with thats for sure, but looks good!
me thinks our pictures are suppose to be showing up under our name to the left??
cant figure that out either

Hey nedarb; the avatar pic setting in your settings is disabled; as I think mine is. It won't allow me to add a pic....I can't 'unclick' it.

Thanks for the input guys-Yeah I tried all the image stuff and I have no idea how my image got there. Said I couldn't do it so I backed out and surprise it was up there. It really wasn't supposed to be up yet so maybe more stuff to come???

Where is your image? I still only see a 'photobucket' link? Maybe I have a "view" setting done wrong?

I think the image code works in the main body of the thread works but I think it is turned off in the signature portion of the thread. That’s something the admin needs to fix.
Oh and speaking of Lastchance. I would like to thank him for his hard work in putting all this together. I know from experience that it’s not a simple upgrade. There is a ton of work that needs to be done in order to get all the old data into the new software.

Thanks Lastchance.

GLG
z...eatKitty-1.jpg

I think the image code works in the main body of the thread works but I think it is turned off in the signature portion of the thread. That’s something the admin needs to fix.
Oh and speaking of Lastchance. I would like to thank him for his hard work in putting all this together. I know from experience that it’s not a simple upgrade. There is a ton of work that needs to be done in order to get all the old data into the new software.

Thanks Lastchance.

GLG
z...eatKitty-1.jpg

Yes.....a BIG thank you to LC.

LC....if you are reading this thread....a few things as I have used this software on another forum.

• The "avatar" functionality is disabled for the entire forum from what I can tell so people can't put up a picture that will appear under their name when they post.
  • Very strange that the "profile" picture that appears when you click on a users profile needs to be tiny? Is there a way to have it available as a larger size? I tried to put a photobucket link in and it says "file too large" but on another forum with the same version of the software the link works fine?
One thing you may want to do that they did when upgrading on the other forum was have you as the admin start up a thread so people can pose questions or bring up functionality that doesn't quite seem to be working properly.

:cool:

could we also get the text of each thread title within each sub-forum a little more bold, just to make it a little easier to pickout the different threads when looking down the list,
and smileys in the quick reply text box ;)
Looks good!!!! Thanks to everyone involved

Just as a side note.....for anyone just logging in and reading through this thread.

Go into your "settings" which you can click on in the top right hand corner of the screen. Then go in to General Settings to get things set up properly as things like "time zone", "editor" etc all need to be set. For your editor if you want all the enhanced functionality.....use the WSIYGWIG editor or whatever it is called.

Back