Engine/ gear case rebuilds

Island Fish Lifter

I will be taking on jobs for the next fall/ winter. I book up fairly quickly. Just getting the word out. Im on my second Suzuki 250 4 stroke outboard in a month.. getting good at them. I also have lots of exoerience on Volvo diesels and drives, mercruisers too. Other stuff too. Guaranteed of course.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

Can you make a 350 stroker(383)?? for my boat??im kinda leaning that way for next fall.depending on price of course.
We need to talk

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Sounds good and An yes ill call you soon during the week been really busy fishing,ball etc etc you know the routine. thanks IFL would be interesting to see

Thanks again Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Merc leg wolf?

Or a OMC leg
Deez'l...............?

quote:Originally posted by wolf

Volvo 290 leg duo prop, gas

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com
What about dumpin the $$$ into a turbo penta? I think the stroker is a good idea just for running but look into it..... ask Gibby what he thinks?
Think it might save ya in the long run

As for a turbo Volvo, a D3 or D4 will set Wolfie back around 40 grand at the low end, that money would buy a LOT of fuel for a gasser, that anyone can fix if it goes "boom". If a new fancy diesel has a problem, just LOOK at one, it looks like a little oil refinery with all of the hoses, wiring and crap!

IFL can probably elaborate alittle more on that one.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Yeah very true and you have to cut out the floor a bit and make a new box etc nope not for me ill keep it as gas it is very good on fuel Cant complain at all about what it burns Im pleasntly surprised with it that duo prop saves me $$$$$.

I can drop in just a plain 350 direct crate long block engine for 2200 bucks thats dirt cheap and lasts a very long time thats why I bought this boat and the easyness of working on a 350 you can fix them with a pair of vise grips and a screwdriver ok mabe a cresent wrench too LOL LOL.

wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

I was thinking more in the just over 20k range...... youch

Back