Dustless Sandblasting of Canada

Admin

Admin
Staff member
DS.jpg

Who We Are

Sandblasting

We provide onsite and mobile sandblasting

We provide standard and wet (Dustless Sandblasting)

We use recycled glass SILICA free (no harm to people, animals or environment) and soda.

Recycled glass leaves a surface profile similar to shark skin or 400 grit sandpaper. This is great for repainting.

Soda is used to remove material from a delicate surface without leaving a profile behind. This uses much more media and uses much more expensive soda.

We specialize in marine vessels

Remove old paint

Remove antifoul

Remove gelcoat

Remove barrier coat

Trucks & Cars

Remove paint

Remove bondo

Remove undercoat

Commercial and Residential

Remove paint

Remove rust

Remove coatings on any surface including brick, rocks, steel etc

Fire restoration

Surface grinding (anti slip)

Concrete flooring rejuvenation

Floor Restoration

Shot blasting services for large floor areas like driveways, garages, hangars etc)

We do jobs big and small.

Panels, light poles, tables, outboard etc

Offer

SFBC Members, their friends and family 10%

SFBC Crew, their friends and family 15%

In order to receive the discount, members must contact Matthew (Project Manager) at 250 580 8575.

Service Area

Vancouver Island

The Lower Mainland

Areas outside of urban areas (Port Hardy, West Coast VI etc) are subject to additional costs

Disclaimer

Just like snowflakes, no two jobs are alike. Estimates given and prices paid reflect the totality of the work required and provided. Circumstances that could change the price and is out of our control can include rust, unforeseen damage, brittle material or unforeseen layers of paint or an unknown substance. A test patch is provided to ensure continuation of work.

Contact

Matthew St Arnaud
Project Manager - Dustless Canada
T: 250 580 8575
E: matthew@dustlesscanada.com
W:
www.dustlesssandblastingcanada.com

DS2.jpg

DS1.jpg

DS3.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this @Admin. This is just another tool in the tool box for boat owners and members of this forum. Sandblasting is a fast and effective way to get desired results. Just a reminder, members who want work done and want to take advantage of discounts, offers and promotions need to contact me via contact info below and or through this forum. Remember to include pictures, dimensions and desired results for fast and accurate estimates.

Thank you for the opportunity in adding this service to the forum and hope it adds value to members and their families and friends. I hope to meet some of you in the near future.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Feel free to write in this thread.

Matthew S.
Project Manager - Dustless Canada
T: 250 580 8575
E: matthew@dustlesscanada.com
W: www.dustlesssandblastingcanada.com

Hey everyone

Thank you for those who chose to take advantage of the SFB discounts. We are currently booking into July at this time so I thought it would be a great idea to let everyone know when we have gaps in our schedule.

We have space this week Wednesday - Friday in the lower mainland only. These are not full days so we can fit anything under 28ft for basic anti foul removal over the span of 2-3 days. Because we are mobile, you need to provide us a space to complete the job. We use our dustless method so there is no airborne particulates however spacing around the project needs to be adequate.

Only one space available, first come first serve

PM me if interested,

Last edited:
New boat owners!

The week of Apr 20th, we have an opening to get your old peeling anti foul paint removed. Members get 10% off, crew get 15%. Let me know via private message. We use gentle media to remove any layer without affecting others.

We book quickly.

Enjoy this beautiful weather!

Back