DOWNRIGGER BRAID

Sr SQ

IMG_1152.jpg Wasn't going to do it again this year but due to the amount of requests I have received over the last little bit I have decided to cut up my last spool of braid.
Same price as last time
300' = $30
350' = $35
400' = $40..... you get it.
The feedback has been good on this high quality #200 HC braid and I have been using it for years and loving it.
I will splice a loop for a swivel in one end unless you don't want it.

Shoot me a pm or text is easier if you want some and what lengths.
Paul 6048316753

Last edited:
Thanks once again, Paul, for going the extra mile or 3 to meet us this morning! We picked up the grandkids and made the ferry in plenty of time.

No worries Bruce, Ive beed there, towing in unfamiliar places on a time line, not fun.
Hope you like the braid

I’ll buy a couple of rolls, can you pm me your address, I’ll pop out on Sunday mid morning if your around. Cheers

Any island guys getting in on this? I could use a few spools.

View attachment 55048 Wasn't going to do it again this year but due to the amount of requests I have received over the last little bit I have decided to cut up my last spool of braid.
Same price as last time
300' = $30
350' = $35
400' = $40..... you get it.
The feedback has been good on this high quality #200 HC braid and I have been using it for years and loving it.
I will splice a loop for a swivel in one end unless you don't want it.

Shoot me a pm or text is easier if you want some and what lengths.
Paul 6048316753
Are you interested in shipping 4 Lengths for me and some for @RogersonCrusoe and I’ll cover shipping costs?

I would take 2 @ 400’ i am in Vic if you are shipping over I can meet with whomever and pick it up ?

Hey guys, been swamped here with work, sorry.
Starting to get down to the nitty gritty of what's left on this spool, going to spool the rest off in 350' chunks.
I will see how many left Im guessing 5-6 if the local pick-ups happen today.
Will PM you guys in order

Back