Double Eagle project?

I recommend a class D radio and for safety kit you can go to can tire and pick up a fox 40 safety kit, it includes everything you need for a vessel your size.

Yes, if you look at where the main motor is, I suspect the transom carries all the way across at that height. I don't know if the kicker would even be reachable at the height. I am hoping it can made strong enough to support one,I was given steer rod set up so I could run the kicker steering from the wheel, I was unable to get it installed this weekend and hope too next.I am unable to put it in the water until I receive my paperwork anyways correct? I sent that off Tuesday

you could be waiting a long time for the transfer to go through sometimes over a year but you can forsure put it in the water just carry your bill of sale with you
Yes, if you look at where the main motor is, I suspect the transom carries all the way across at that height. I don't know if the kicker would even be reachable at the height. I am hoping it can made strong enough to support one,I was given steer rod set up so I could run the kicker steering from the wheel, I was unable to get it installed this weekend and hope too next.I am unable to put it in the water until I receive my paperwork anyways correct? I sent that off Tuesday

The guy who had the kicker mount bailed and decided to keep it,anyone know economical place to get one and someone to install

Oh wow really? Ok thanks I will
The transfer of registered ownership will happen quickly, the tax man is the one that can take over a year, just make sure to keep your receipts and the tax you reported separately to icbc on the trailer needs to be deducted from the package and tax on the boat is separate and is the one you will get an invoice for in a year or so

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks hookinup. I am super excited to go but I'm hesitant having great back up motor at home.I would probably be fine just would hate to run into a problem. I know kinda lame, but safety first right

Papers showed already I'm impressed. Boat is registered!
I'm going to try and explain this best I can. In the pictures you can see the cut out of the transom. The wood goes right across, but only at that height. I want a kicker mount there oj the left but it's just thin layer of fibreglass. I made template so I can have piece of stainless that cover the back top left corner down until it's few inches into the wood of the transom. I will glue the same cut in wood on the inside. Then bolting my kicker mount on, do you think that will be strong enough?

Back