Does this suck or what?

Clint r

Yep. Tore it nearly right off and ground the bone of my finger tip about a mm shorter.

At home in my own shop

******** I tell ya.

I’m thinking of becoming a librarian.

7176C0F3-C823-4F36-955F-FCCDE83830DC.jpeg
Geez buddy hope you can still reel in a line !!
Bummer ! Okanagan fishing derby tomorrow.....

Yeah I heard that. Have to cut it right off before I can’t reel anymore haha. Damn. Trying to post a pic but won’t let me.

Caught it in a pulley and sliced it up pretty good. And the aforementioned wore the tip off.

Yes, there was a guard on the pulley but I guess it was just a little too small.

Last edited:
The worst I ever heard of was a bass fishin' guy who's boat somehow slid forward on the trailer during a sudden stop and crashed the cab of his truck-smashed his shoulder so badly he had to learn to cast with his other arm!

That was a couple of months ago. I’m all healed up. You will too. The first week is ****** then it gets better. You get stitched up?

Yep. Hard to see it but it’s two nice slices about 1/2” apart. Docs worried the little bit of meat left between those two cuts is pretty chewed up and dirty from the grime on the belt. We’ll see, I heal fast so no worries.

Hurts like a bear though.

Holy. Yeah that’s pretty bad. When I was a kid we lived by a creek with an old wood bridge over it. My little sis used to scuff her feet when she walked and sure enough she did it on the bridge. The sliver she got went front to back just under the callus on the bottom of her foot.

Holy. Yeah that’s pretty bad. When I was a kid we lived by a creek with an old wood bridge over it. My little sis used to scuff her feet when she walked and sure enough she did it on the bridge. The sliver she got went front to back just under the callus on the bottom of her foot.
Ouch!

View attachment 41045

Yeah I heard that. Have to cut it right off before I can’t reel anymore haha. Damn. Trying to post a pic but won’t let me.

Caught it in a pulley and sliced it up pretty good. And the aforementioned wore the tip off.

Yes, there was a guard on the pulley but I guess it was just a little too small.
Heard that horrible scream all the way up here, now I know where it came from.
All kidding aside, get well fast, sorry about your mishap. .....BB

Back