DFO Survey on SRKW measures

Submitted.

It's up at http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/forms/...VhCgCkERWYL5_6AkFRGPPsIAGou6rCgXC6KfN_9B-caIU - it looks like DFO hasn't learned any lessons and is proposing the same madness.

Has anyone looked up the definition of insanity lately?

Fill out the survey (who knows if they will listen) - and get a good chuckle of the amazing proofreaders they have.
View attachment 51268

This looks like the same survey I completed and sent in a month or two ago. I put in lots of comments in sections that warranted them and also gave contact info if they wanted to contact me back. I have heard nothing.
...Rob

Submitted, wasted time no doubt. Into the electronic trash can no doubt. But we have to try.

Done. They should have made this part of the license renewal process.

And of course the questions are not slanted towards more restrictions at all................

I reluctantly submitted this survey. I'd have no issues submitting a thousand surveys if I was confident what I said really matters and/or is taken into consideration. It's all a dumb game to make us feel like we are being inclusive into the process and to give false hopes that we have a voice.

Yes it is insanity defined to the T. If it's insanity, why the hell are we following the crazy piper who is playing his flute walking us all towards the edge of a cliff?

How are you supposed to answer question 1?
1. Do you expect the area-based fishing closure measures to benefit or impact you or your group/organization economically, environmentally, culturally and/or socially?
Yes
No

If I say yes, I am answering the question as "Yes I expect the area based fishing closure measures to benefit me" - That is what the electronic result collector will get from it. They won't read the Please explain.

My answer is actually "Yes, it will impact me economically, culturally and Socially in a very negative manor.
My Business will lose business as I deal with this sector. My culture and social activity of spending quality time with family and friends as well as providing for my family will be effected.

What do I answer ? Yes or no?

Fckn loaded question.

Back